Pages

1.09.2014

.my planner.

 

 

 

 

She doesn’t have a name but this is my 2014 planner. I sure have come along way since I started using the Erin Condren Life Planner 3 years ago. The planner has made changes and I’ve adapted (some I didn’t like, some I did). Just as a brief overview…

I had to place those colorful stickers on the front as they didn’t print it right, and refused to fix it – but I won’t go there. My middle initial is “l”. I requested amber l barber all on the second line so it would be closer to the edge (this I even put in the comments) and it came like this with the “l” under my first name, really? If they were going to split it I think it should’ve been done with the middle initial after my first name, but I made the best of it and just added more color!topview

I LOVE the inside front cover of my planner! So sparkly, happy, and motivating.insidecover 

This is my month view. I use the “block stickers” on the monthly section only – this allows me to keep space on my weekly view and gives me a good break down of the week I’m planning on Sunday or Saturday night. In the empty squares I have decided to start doing my monthly goals/resolutions with the succeeded checks at the end. (they are the Martha Stewart labels)

I have my main cleaning schedule on the month view and I just transfer it for the week. The items written in are bi/weekly – monthly – semi-annually – quarterly tasks that I set up when I created my own cleaning plan – if you’d like me to elaborate on another post I’ll start putting it together for you. I do 5 main tasks each week (after work) these are marked by the color star at the top of the month.

(yellow = dust / red=floors / green=kitchen / blue=bathrooms / orange=sheets purple=laundry)

This keeps me clean & efficient. Hey it works for me and that flylady stuff is way too complicated!monthview

My weekly view. This is of the next week so it isn’t completely filled out. I use the top “box” as my to-do list for the day, all the items I need to accomplish. Then the day/night boxes I use like normal. Day being midnight to noon and night being noon to midnight. I like it split up this way. Mainly because I work and just using them as morning/day/night wasn’t flowing with my schedule and was leaving a lot of blank space.

I dislike the lines at the bottom but I use them for my blog to do and my reading schedule so it works, I guess. The main thing I really dislike about them is there is a line of text above them that just takes up space and is silly to me. I don’t need someone to tell me how to use the space I will/can figure it out on my own. So I cover it with pretty washi and try not to think about it except to hope that maybe on the 2015 planner it will be removed. I don’t have a picture of it as I have already “removed” them from my planner because I dislike them so :).  weekview

I just made a charm for her today that I am in LOVE with – each little thing on it has special meaning to me or a memory that makes me smile. plannerandcharm    That’s my planner! If you have any questions please feel free to let me know! I love the Erin Condren Life Planner and would recommend them to anyone. If you aren’t a member yet and would like to order some of her products use this link for $10 off your first order!

https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/amberbarber1005 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment