Pages

1.29.2013

.updates.

I’m a slacker, but that’s okay right? I’m allowed to slack in my own little world. Although, it seems that my blog is turning into a review blog… but that’s okay too. So there’s been a lot going on, but not a lot at the same time. We’ve moved. I’ve officially unpacked 95% of all our boxes, there are still some stashed away that I don’t even want to think about as I don’t know what to do with them. It still is mind boggling to me how I fit all this stuff into our little town home by the Bay – but yet I’m still at a loss where to put it – maybe I have too much storage space… :) but I’m not complaining. As a simple update to play “catch-up” so to speak so I can just start from where we left off..

We had Christmas at my parents – before everyone leaves (missions, marriages, who knows)…
IMG_0033

IMG_0113

We had a TON of snow to deal with – which I love, but everyone is reassuring me that I won’t love it much after we’ve lived here a few years…

IMG_0117IMG_0137

We installed my new light in the dining area, which I love!

New Light

I didn’t take my Christmas décor down until we had to leave for CA – it was so nice to be able to spend a month with my spouse :)!

IMG_0134

We had a great time in SF with my wonderful Sister in Law and her great family, which included the must go to Ghirardelli Square for the best ice cream ever trip! We also walked more than 4 miles this day, uphill, so it was worth it – and deserved.

IMG_0206IMG_0257

Then there was my trip home, in the snow with beautiful views. It would freak Mr. B out to know that I take pictures while driving but I do… it’s really easy and not really distracting I just kinda aim the camera and click… lol I love how the mountains reflect in the water.

IMG_0287

And last but not least 2 out of the 6 deer that have been living in our yard…

IMG_0288

So there is our little 'sum up’ of the time we’ve been away, but I promise more and more regularly…

Just as a side note, I’ve lost 28 pounds total! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment