Pages

2.08.2016

Review: Tricky Twenty-Two

Tricky Twenty-Two Tricky Twenty-Two by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I didn't want to rate this a 4, but it's not a 3, but I wish I could rate it as a 1. I don't know. I've always been confused when rating any book in the Plum Series of Unfortunate Events. I enjoy listening Lorelei King tell me the lastest disasters in Stephanie's world. That's just it though, there is always such a disaster. Like how many cars? How many injuries? How is she still alive? Yet, she is and for some reason I cannot stop reading about her, and following her into her next tragedy. I laugh. I roll my eyes. I keep reading. I want to stop reading this series because it never really goes anywhere - yet, I must keep reading. I wish Moreli (or Ranger) would get a job with the CIA or FBI or MI6 whisk Ms. Plum away (taking grandma of course, one of the best characters in my opinion) and start anew. Leave the love triangle and ridiculous disasters, her insane family behind and move on. She does need to take Lula with her though, personal assistant maybe? This installment gets a 4 because I felt, I may be reaching for this, that is actually made some progress? Maybe not. I liked it though.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment