Pages

3.22.2011

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles (Minus the Trains)

I’ve been away, around, up, and down. Back in January I was able to visit my family in Utah, and had a fun improve photo shoot in the snow. It was a blast! Here are a few shots from that fun visit.

collage

Aren’t they the cutest children ever?! Look at those cheeks on that little guy?! S3 was so funny when it came to the snow, every time I turned around she was squatted and licking the snow - she didn’t like to touch it, so this is what she looked like doing it:

201101230087A

We went to the 2011 Car Show downtown and enjoyed the new car smell, I could smell new car/leather smell all the time! Maybe there is a candle out there I don’t know about ….

201101200013

 

201101200015

I never wanted to leave that car, one day I’ll own another SHO, I would have love to left with that one… I had one when I was younger and it was my absolute favorite car (that I owned) - my dream car will always be a 68 Corvette Stingray. Ever since I was a little girl I’ve wanted a Corvette, I believe when I was around 4 that started? Feel free to correct me mom/dad. I wouldn’t mind any older Muscle Car either. As for modern car? It would be that above… I sat in it a long time.

I’ve gone to go visit Mr.B a couple times. I always love going to the south, I’m such a transplant on this west coast and do not belong here. My skin, hair, and mind all love it when I get that fresh dose of humidity and soft water. Then it hates me when I get back to the dry climate out here. He’s been gone too long, hopefully he’ll be home soon for awhile, but we are so blessed to have great jobs, and to be in the wonderful area we are in with the great friends we have made, sometimes I don’t think I could do it without them.

In this time away I’ve lost 26 pounds. I’ve started running, eating more whole/pure/natural/raw foods - and am feeling well, other than the fact I’ve had this awful pain in my side/back for the past couple of weeks went to the doctor and like usual they slap you with a prescription and send you on your way. I have a friend who suggested that her doctor was excellent so I’m going to go see him to get a second opinion.

I’ve also signed up with Shelf Reliance, a food storage web site that offers a monthly shipping program - somewhat like Netflix except it’s for food storage. I love that I can get fruits and vegetables, soups and desserts to help supplement the grains and baking supplies from the Church Storehouse. I’ve also added meat and dairy from them as well - so far there isn’t anything I haven’t tried that I don’t like. The only thing I wish is that they had more instructions of how to cook, etc. on the can - but I’m figuring it out via trial and error.

I’ll try to be back more often than once in a blue moon. I should be in bed, so have a happy evening/day everyone.

-Mrs. B